Expand your smartphone or notebook capabilities through their type C port. Most of the new generation of notebooks and smartphones are switching to Type C connectivity to optimize their performance and with our collection of hubs and adapters, your options are limitless. Connect your device to an HDMI display add a keyboard or external drive and read a memory card and do all this from a single port connection.
Features and Tech Specs
- 4K HDMI video port (4K x 2K @ 30Hz).
- 2 x USB 3.0 ports (Data transfer rate up to 5 Gbps).
- SD and micro SD card reader slots (Data transfer up to 480 Mbps).
- Aluminum shell.
- Plug & Play set up. No drivers required.
- MHL-enable1 and ThunderboltTM 32 devices compatible.
- MacTM, ChromeTM, Windows® & AndroidTM compatible.
1Note that not all USB C devices are compatible with the MHL (Mobile High-Definition Link) technology. For a full list of MHL-enable devices, please visit http://www.mhltech.org/devices.aspx.
2In most of the cases, type C devices can be connected to a ThunderboltTM 3 port but ThunderboltTM 3 devices might not work properly if they are connected to a Type C port. To learn more about the compatibility of your device please refers to its user's manual.