Expand your smartphone or notebook capabilities through their type C port. Most of the new generation of notebooks and smartphones are switching to Type C connectivity to optimize their performance and with our collection of hubs and adapters, your options are limitless. Connect your notebook or phone to multiple devices such as an HDMI display, keyboard, external drive, read a memory card or hook up to a LAN network, while keep charging it and do all this from a single port connection.
Features and Tech Specs
- 4K HDMI video port (4K x 2K @ 30Hz).
- RJ45 Ethernet port with gigabit connectivity.
- Power delivery (PD) port (max. 60W | 20V / 3A).
- 3 x USB 3.0 ports (Data transfer rate up to 5 Gbps).
- SD and micro SD card reader slots (Data transfer up to 480 Mbps).
- Aluminum shell.
- Plug & Play set up. No drivers required.
- MHL-enable1 and ThunderboltTM 32 devices compatible.
- MacTM, ChromeTM, Windows® & AndroidTM compatible.
1Note that not all USB C devices are compatible with the MHL (Mobile High-Definition Link) technology. For a full list of MHL-enable devices, please visit http://www.mhltech.org/devices.aspx.
2In most of the cases, type C devices can be connected to a ThunderboltTM 3 port but ThunderboltTM 3 devices might not work properly if they are connected to a Type C port. To learn more about the compatibility of your device please refers to its user's manual.